Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dirtmister16

i don't know about you, but that sure was fun!

dirtmister16

was up early today, got a start around 5am. plowed everyone out before the snowplow. then went around with the snoblower and cleared again.

now i just have to wait for it to quit so i can start all over. is 5hours seat time good enough for one day? lol

MysTiK

In the last couple hours, the temps went from +1 to +3, and it started to rain, more like sleet - so the weather wannabeez put up a freezyrain warning - thank you very little - and somehow last hour, I got basic ground cover (1/4"), and it just turned windy 5 minutes ago - so the weather wannabeez will likely issue a wind warning - sm00.

Overnight it's supposed to hit +4, then settle in at +3 all day tomorrow.

Really it's just a lot of nyawdaw. and no, the spell checker doesn't like that word. 8)

Big storm no, stiff breeze yes. and that will be fine. sm01

= this report "LIVE" from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario, aka Southeastern ON, Canada. - you know - that country where we all live in igloos. :D:D:D

Winter has already been cancelled since last September. dOd

Tomorrow - the days will get longer, and sm03SPRINGsm03 is on the way. Enjoy.

dirtmister16

you know i get a kick out of the guy down the street with his atv and plow. i think he has a harder time with that then i do with my allis.

and i thought i had it pretty nice! haha. specially with a new seat to sit on! can't wait for my simplicity to show up so i can play on that one to!

fishnwiz
quote:Originally posted by dirtmister16

you know i get a kick out of the guy down the street with his atv and plow. i think he has a harder time with that then i do with my allis. and i thought i had it pretty nice! haha. specially with a new seat to sit on! can't wait for my simplicity to show up so i can play on that one to!

id="quote">
id="quote">Don,t let anyone tell you plowing with an ATV is easy especially if you don't have a winch!

Chris727

Nice that you got some seat time. All we had here was a nice layer of ice and 60mph winds. I was mowing grass two weeks ago and don't plan on using the tractors this winter, not worth the headaches.

dirtmister16

well, we will see, i may get three tractors going, but not for sure.

if i get the hb back together i may or may not use it i just not sure what i want to do, i do love that tractor and what i can do though!

my neighbor cross the street likes my old tractors and the fun i have with them, i told him to come try one out anytime. i havn't got him to do it yet though!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • osco
    • cwalton
    • Baja24
    • Bear
    • RAC
  • Today's Birthdays

1. thmsdoyle
      thmsdoyle
      (60 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts