Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ngale65

Playing in the snow

ngale65

Well thanks to Josh I now have a stinger with collar. :) Thanks Joshgot to scrape some icy snow, a bit overkill but hey i had fun. Then took my wife and daughter for a sled ride in the back yard. More snow would have been nice, but hey we all had fun.

plowing.jpg

sledding.jpg

plowing.jpg.af238d6a01e1678da6c276324b3b9d17.jpg

sledding.jpg.97d7bb9099edce656340a3bf4e6c1c65.jpg

ngale65

Josh, that looks kick ass, however you need to go back and read greg's tutorial on tire chains. installed properly you dont need rope. :) i had to cut 2 sections of chain out of mine to get it tight. however that looks like more fun than a plow. Find me a blower yet????

You have a drain in your garage to, man now im really jealous.

Talntedmrgreen

I read it, and it's a great read, but chains are so darn easy to install when using a tensioner, and I've never had an issue. I bet I have 5-6 honest minutes into the 10.5" chain install. My 8.5's fit better and probably shave a minute. Neither budge all season. I slipped away from momma and baby last nite to 'take out the dirty diapers' and pulled the chains on and snapped a pic. She always knows when I go to the shop (thinking takes 10 minutes out there!), and didn't have clue this time. ;)

I did find your blower, but you'll have to paint it, or go two-tone like the clown above. :o)

ngale65

i got the chains from jacks small engines. i want to say they were like $60 or so with shipping. ive really had good luck with jacks. everything is normally here in a day or 2. like i said, had to cut them down a bit but with a little time they fit great.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• IHITDPOST
    • PGL
    • jrmorrill
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts