Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help with hooking up Kohler OHC Triad throttle l

AC712H

Well, I have finished putting the engine back together and everything looked great!! Its a 2000 Simplicity Sovereign with the triad OHC. I bought it cheap with the mower deck and a nice tiller for $400. The guy had already started taking it apart so I am going in blind. Can anybody post pictures of the throttle linkage and choke linkage? Basically, closeups of the top of the engine with the air cleaner removed. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have any pics of an OHC with air cleaner removed, but here are some of my "reference" pics that show the cables:

75th_06.jpg

ohc1.jpg

ohc2.jpg

Hope they are of some use.

75th_06.jpg.f1ecc5e88a28514e391f51cdfdccb69e.jpg

ohc1.jpg.211166989a72469c2ae4df3347df64b8.jpg

ohc2.jpg.b47f538f813d9a6ed1857fc4079f2f66.jpg

Well, I am still not fully hooked up. There is a swivel linkage on the opposite side of the fuel pump that has me stumped. I think I am missing some springs because it just turns freely. There are three "arms" coming off it with a hole small enough for a choke cable hookup. Any pictures of this engine with the air cleaner would really help.