Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mid-Michigan FDT Snow Crew

Talntedmrgreen

I realized I never have lined up any of my machines. Was rearranging the shop this morning, and figured it was as good a time as any to show the snow removal team.

20121223_105327.jpg

20121223_105352.jpg

20121223_105414.jpg

20121223_110222.jpg

20121223_110231.jpg

20121223_110240.jpg

B-110, 3212H/515FEL, HB-112, 52520121223_105333.jpg

Good looking fleet you have. With no snow could always push leaves for practice...LOL. Thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to the family.

quote:Originally posted by jfrank1962

Looks good Josh, only thing missing is some snow:O:O

id="quote">
id="quote">Right?! :(Here's another photoshoot that was actually my wife's idea. She's really coming around to this tractor thing, as of late. When she realized the boy would be involved in it, she really bought into it.DSCN0398_zpsfc192af4.jpgDSCN0400_zps31bcb1ae.jpgDSCN0405_zps6ba29cfc.jpgDSCN0406_zpsc5989285.jpg

quote:Originally posted by perry

nice crew sm01. no round hoods ?.

id="quote">
id="quote">Those old farts like to take it easy in the winter...if they could go to Florida for a few months they probably would ;) Really though, the Squire is playing garage queen for the moment and the Big Ten needs new loader cylinder seals asap. I sold off any other roundhoods for the time being. The Wonderboy is still here, but I'm outta plows, so he's taking it easy this winter too.20121223_122021.jpg

There was an LL converted to pedal drive, on ebay not too long ago. non-running small frames are cheap, and a chain drive would be cheaper to install than an engine.

Holy crap, that pic under with your son on the serf under the tree is awesome! Very creative. The team looks great, though it's too bad to see that you haven't had any snow to use them in.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

TMG

You MUST be onecensored1.gifoff a salesman to get the wife to allow a tractor into the house! GREAT PICS!

Nice fleet of tractor Josh!

quote:Originally posted by rokon2813

Nice crew. I still want a Serf or 2 :D:D

id="quote">
id="quote">I just happen to have a spare one or two lying around that I never use!sm04fishnwiz

Originally posted by fishnwiz
quote:
id="quote">wish I had known that when I was in Butler a year ago. If I ever can get out that way again, I'll look you up.

quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

TMGYou MUST be onecensored1.gifoff a salesman to get the wife to allow a tractor into the house!

id="quote">
id="quote">It was her idea...you have to let them think that, then it's always a win-win. Planting the seed is the tough part pi

I could never bring a tractor into the house. Being the kind of mechanic that I am, all of mine would be guarateed to leak something from somewhere onto that nice, clean, light colored carpet.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• ShaunE
    • SmilinSam
    • a_sannine
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts