Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Robert Kehoe

Sno Away S4

Robert Kehoe

Yea, I just got. I had to trade an old Toro 200 and $100, but i works great. I found out where the reverse spring goes. It starts on the first pull eventhough the gas smells like varnish. Hope to use it up soon so I can put in fresh gas and stable.

GLPointon

Good Trade dOd

quote:Originally posted by Robert Kehoe

Yea, I just got. I had to trade an old Toro 200 and $100, but i works great. I found out where the reverse spring goes. It starts on the first pull eventhough the gas smells like varnish. Hope to use it up soon so I can put in fresh gas and stable.

id="quote">
id="quote">

D-17_Dave

You'll be ahaed if you forget the additives for now. Pull the tank and clean it. Running additives through it will likely loosen up crude and put it into the carb. Also go ahead and replace the old pump diaphram as it'll be old and hard. This new crappy gas will make it desintigrate.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Mine19821
    • osco
    • PhanDad
    • cwalton
    • Baja24
    • Bear
    • RAC
  • Today's Birthdays

1. thmsdoyle
      thmsdoyle
      (60 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts