Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A good day today

OrangeMetalGuy

Got a few things accomplished:

- New battery, 22NF so it is solidly anchored in the tray. Starts right up

- Fixed a bad headlight bulb.

- Seat time! Plowed earlier, was hoping to go out again but it melted :(

Me too! I converted a B series 46" dozer blade hitch over to the late style so that it can be used on the 900 series and got my arse tore up by my neighbors Rottweiler in the process. Good thing I had 3 layers of shirts on or I probably would have had to get stitches.

hope your okay. If that happened around here the neighbor would have gotten one more christmas present....

1 12 guage deer slug neatly wrapped in a Rottweiler

Glad you're ok, Ray. Having a Rottweiler come after you can get real bad real fast.

OrangeMetal: did you get any pics of your plowing before the snow melted? How about pics of your tractor work? Me likes pics.

:D Ray, I hope that dog is nowhere near when I get around to picking up the cart. Might have to help you out with a Ranger/dog collision.XX(dog. Dave

quote:Originally posted by RayS

Me too! I converted a B series 46" dozer blade hitch over to the late style so that it can be used on the 900 series and got my arse tore up by my neighbors Rottweiler in the process. Good thing I had 3 layers of shirts on or I probably would have had to get stitches.

id="quote">
id="quote">JimDk,Does any of this sound familiar?Ray,Glad you had those layers of protection on!John U