Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SethL007

Most used attachment????

MysTiK

Dump cart - for hauling, carrying tools, gathering branches - this was my only attachment before I got my replacement deck.

Aerator or dethatcher - lately more the aerator, since it makes holes in any thatch, and is better for incorporating organic matter

Zero attachment - sometimes I enjoy the barebones tractor just joy riding my forest trails, uphills, downhills. I used to dirtbike; this is much safer, and I am older. I like crawling up hills.

Mower w Cardboard - block mower chute for fall leaf mowing - tons of leaves here. They disappear -> followup with aerator to work it in.

Wants: (ground engagers)

A bucket. Preferably sleevehitch scooptote.

Also would like a trip blade and a moldboard plow.

Also an EZRake and Revitalizer and Earthcavator.

GLPointon

If I list by the # of hrs used it would be;

Track-Vac'ing leaves every fall (ALOT)

Snowblowing (most winters)

Tilling & Cultivating

Lawn rolling, Spreading fertilizer, dethatching

lots of cart work too...ITS ALL GOOD!!!

lampoulos

They may not be the most used. But my favorite's to use are the 10" moldboard and tiller. The two together make a really great day. If it weren't for my wife my entire yard would be worked up!!!!

Talntedmrgreen

Most used, Hmm. Most hours would put the mower and dozer as 1 & 2, but as far as frequency (and a 'normal' winter):

Loader

CarryAll

Dozer

Mower

Cultivator

Weedcutter

Vac

Tiller

All of them get used quite a bit. I use the Mac Shredder usually only a weekend or so in the fall, but it works great. EZ Rake, Revitalizer, Earthcavator and Grader are each a ball a time or two each year. I think the Mac Sprayer will see it's fair share of use, when I get that up and running. I have only used my cart once since buying it. The CarryAll is more handy unless the load is too large.

I make it a point to use my moldboard, as that's just plain fun!

SmilinSam

By General Hours used

Mower..

Loader Tractor

Pull behind Bush Hog

Blower

Tiller

Dozer blade

Vac

Dump Cart

BoxBlade

Manure spreader

Grader

Plow

Ball hitch

timflury

1, 27" snowblower on my Serf. All 5hp of it. Have you ever seen a 5hp snowblower 27" wide that you can RIDE on??

2, My Brinly 10" plow on my Landlord because some people think you need a lot of horsepower to pull a plow, too.

3, My 30" Agrifab pull behind sweeper, because I can use it with either tractor.

4, My 32" deck on my Wonder-Boy 575 because I can make cool stripes!!

Photos coming.....;);)

perry

would have to be the center grader blade. it stays mounted year around on the B-110 with right hand lift. use the tractor daily to go get the mail so usually drop the blade a few times along the way. 46" blade on the 2010 would have to be next . average 6hrs plowing on a decent snow fall.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Rfp55
    • NateShedivy
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts