Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Looking for pictures of restored '64 Landlords

JoggerFogger

I just found a picture of FastPaul's beautiful 1966 Landlord on here, and I realized that I'd like to see a bunch more. Maybe restoration threads too? Before and After pictures? Just some inspiration for me to continue on my quest.I've found awesome threads/pics of close models, but nothing of the 1964 Landlord. It's just a little different, with a little different paint scheme. Thanks, Kevin1966 Simplicity Landlord 101 (FastPaul):

done%20016.jpg

1961 Montgomery Wards Garden Mark Squire (eugenedrago):

478697_4592063232907_1386888335_o.jpg

1967 Simplicity 2012 Landlord (huffy):

2012_0430seat0002.JPG

1964 Simplicity Landlord (Mark Mohn):mm_Mvc-020f.jpgmm-005f.jpg-Kevin

Check out zippovarga page on here his 64LL is all done up and he has some really cool videos of it on YouTube also it would be worth the time to take a look at

Those ALL look great!!!!!

I know how much work goes into a full resto and these guys all are true resto experts dOd

ps...gives me the itch to start another one too

wow - what a show. phwew. OO

I kinda fell outta my chair 3 times. and then I read the entire KSever story.

I'm just blown away.

There's good work, and then there's good work, and then there's something else that kinda defies description.

I don't want to call it anything other than

'look at this'.

Very nice, just what I was looking for.JFrank1962, very nice looking machine.I've watched a ton of videos by Zippo Varga, but I haven't seen much here from the the man. Maybe I'm not searching the older threads correctly? -KevinKSever's 1964 Landlord:

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

finished4.jpg

Zippo's not on here as much as he used to be. I think he still maintains membership here.

Someone usually sends him an email and he will respond.

Thanks Chris for the link and for mentioning my 64. Thanks guys for all the compliments on this one. That was a fun restoration.

quote:Originally posted by KSever

Thanks Chris for the link and for mentioning my 64. Thanks guys for all the compliments on this one. That was a fun restoration.

id="quote">
id="quote">You're Welcome:)

• 2 weeks later...

Dang! This one is amazing by Buickgsman. The zinc plated parts are a real bling factor.

IMG_20110809_205644.jpg

Looking at this THREAD it's not clear if he finished? Maybe got distracted with another project?So nice.

2012-08-10_18-01-16_78.jpg