Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

More on spill proof gas cans

Al

Hi,As Dave asked about in the other series the cans we have. We have them in 3 sizes: 1.25 gals at 18.95, 2.5 gal at 21.95 and 5.0 gal at 31.95. These work and we sell a lot of them. The 2 smaller ones have the clear stripe in the front to see the gas level. They are extremely popular with Chain saw users as they keep from running gas all over the power head

DSCN9202GasCans01.jpg

DSCN9203GasCan02.jpg

DSCN9205GasCan05.jpg

Obviously we aren't the only people that sell these. Our Stihl distributor got permission from Stihl to sell this non Stihl product.Al Eden

DSCN9202GasCans01.jpg.980263f056e6468c0877eea9e513c75c.jpg

DSCN9203GasCan02.jpg.940f82ff54e2889abd8ff082efcb8c10.jpg

DSCN9205GasCan05.jpg.2ec66abd67c42fa1e73f4c15e894e613.jpg

I got one of those from my Stihl dealer and loved it so much that I went back and bought three more. The area where you push the button to release the fluid has changed a little over the years, but still great.

dOddOd Thankyou very much Al. I like that design a lot. Now I just have to find a dealer on this side of the border. I would deal with you but cross border would probably be a hassle for both of us. Thanks again. Dave

Al,

That looks like it will do the trick. Thanks for posting a picture of the gas can.

I can't stand the new nozzles, but that style looks like it will work.

Rick.....