Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

48" Mower Deck

Robert Kehoe

I found this out from Dan (rokon) that the early B's cant use a 48" deck...I have one on my B210 but cant put it on my B12. Not enough wheelbase....I think Dan may have a mower info/database of some sort...Good luck sm01

quote:Originally posted by Robert Kehoe

Does anybody know the model number of the old B series 48" mower deck. Not the 42". Thanks Rob...

id="quote">
id="quote">

Nope, no private database :D

The early tractors up to the 110 have a 4 inch shorter wheelbase and a 48" deck won't fit. The 112 (I think) 210 and 212 are 4" longer. Those will take the 48" as well as the Simplicity equivalents.

My "secret" database is on the menu bar labeled simpletractors:D

Go to the what fits section, pick a 48" deck, and scroll down and see if you can find a Simplicity foot dragger equal to your tractor.

For example, on page 3 deck number 1690272 will fit a 3212, 3112, and 3012 with the correct parts (kit required)

It can be time consuming, but its that easy.

he's right, the frame is too short for the early ones to host a 48. However, I've got a B1 that the frame was extended so it could run a 48 inch deck. If I can get someone to take a pic of it, I'll post it. It's located in indiana, I'm in IL.

Originally posted by GLPointon

I found this out from Dan (rokon) that the early B's cant use a 48" deck...I have one on my B210 but cant put it on my B12. Not enough wheelbase....I think Dan may have a mower info/database of some sort...Good luck sm01

quote:
id="quote">

The two model numbers for the Allis 48" decks are 2025097 & 2029959. Not sure if there are others but that is what I have in my attachments manual for B1 through B112.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

The two model numbers for the Allis 48" decks are 2025097 & 2029959. Not sure if there are others but that is what I have in my attachments manual for B1 through B112.

id="quote">
id="quote">Now there's a data base I don't have. :D