Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
xxsponkyxx

Ouch

MysTiK

Ummm - is this an accident scene? There's a lot going on here. Perhaps the mower WAS IN THE TRAILER shortly before this was taken???? ?

Or that's a bizarre way to mount a bagger. ?

8)8)

:D

xxsponkyxx

Dave , the forum unfortunately was not a tractor forum. Its a Mopar forum for Aussie Chrysler's. This was in a section titled Idle Chatter under the heading of..... This'd ruin your day... Personally when im transporting a tractor i tend to go overboard for peace of mind when strapping in down.

ReedS

Looks like they're all on the wrong side of the road!:Osm00:D

Just kidding of couse. That's no laughing matter when it comes to being safe. I'm thinking the bloke hauling the tractor thought that since he was likely just going across town there was no need to strap 'er down. Luckily it only hit his vehicle! Poor car in the middle looks a little smaller.

Allisgrandson

That's why I always secure a load. Bad enough fixing the front of the vehicle, but then the back of it too? I'd hate to ruing a perfectly good Allis by unexpectedly parking it in the back of my truck.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts