Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ouch

xxsponkyxx

Ummm - is this an accident scene? There's a lot going on here. Perhaps the mower WAS IN THE TRAILER shortly before this was taken???? ?

Or that's a bizarre way to mount a bagger. ?

8)8)

:D

Dave , the forum unfortunately was not a tractor forum. Its a Mopar forum for Aussie Chrysler's. This was in a section titled Idle Chatter under the heading of..... This'd ruin your day... Personally when im transporting a tractor i tend to go overboard for peace of mind when strapping in down.

That must have been a VERY sudden stop! 3 cars & the tractor still flew from the trailer :o

Too bad for the tractor...maybe not insured like the cars are :(

Yea, citation for failure to secure load for sure.

Did you see the ramps on the ground beside the tow vehicle?

Looks like they're all on the wrong side of the road!:Osm00:D

Just kidding of couse. That's no laughing matter when it comes to being safe. I'm thinking the bloke hauling the tractor thought that since he was likely just going across town there was no need to strap 'er down. Luckily it only hit his vehicle! Poor car in the middle looks a little smaller.

That's why I always secure a load. Bad enough fixing the front of the vehicle, but then the back of it too? I'd hate to ruing a perfectly good Allis by unexpectedly parking it in the back of my truck.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• NandoG
    • tripleguy
    • GregB
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts