Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dozer blade handle

RayS

DSCF2323.JPG

Needed a dozer blade handle for a 46" blade I sold. Copied these from an original. Seems like every time you buy attachments half the stuff needed to operate it is missing.

DSCF2323.JPG.33d4a6b785757f0b63ce9f990fead2cf.JPG

quote:Originally posted by ReedS

Note that u-shape ends are the same as the ones used on the flat hood steering shaft. Ask me how I know!

id="quote">
id="quote">How do you know that, Reed? sm01

There is one of the u-shaped steering shafts on these. I first removed one from a shaft then made a little jig that I could heat the steel and bend it around the jig so that they would come out the same.

Looks very good Ray...again

I can't believe our timing, I just finished making some of these Mon. and posted tonight...yours look better...OEM dOd

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts