Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
fishnwiz

Dumb Question!

fishnwiz

Today I was on a pickin safari and scored some Simplicity stuff. This bracket was in one of my piles and I am not sure I remember what it is or what it is off of? I know you guys will make me feel stupid by telling me what it is and I will say something like I was just testing you guys so you know the drill. ?

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG.1c14e876328c14cca81b3bcce1dcc6ef.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG.5d3dc807c465c95be4af0dcaca3ed483.JPG

MysTiK

I was told there are no dumb questions. Actually that's a lie. I was told there are no stupid questions.

Do you realize how many stupid - whoops, I actually don't know that - do you realize how many intelligent - whoops I don't know that - do you realize how many computer users clicked on your post to read about the topic "Dumb Question?" whether or not they are themselves stupid or intelligent, and whether or not they hear?

While we are all here, and while I have your attention:

May I ask a stupid question? ?

That is actually 2 questions. I guess that won't work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Now that's 3 questions. It doesn't seem fair to some people does it? Now I have 4 questions; and I haven't asked my question; or did I? Five questions. And I wonder how a question itself can be stupid also. And the other thing .... this just gets worse; like when you play cards and you just know the next card is the one you don't want.

I will see if I can better organize my question. Stand by.

Now I remember. I was taught that The entire notion of stupidity is already insane. No further questions. Phwew. Maybe that was the question; but it seems far away at this point. I apologize; and I will remember this is in future ... maybe ... possible.

.... we had to make a trip to find a 12-point socket; because a 6-point socket won't work. Thanks for that memory. I was wondering how that was so urgent at the time when bgb repair was done, and the cone clutch was messed up also; and it still worked too. :D

Was there a reason for the 12-point; or a reason the 6-point wasn't good enough? That question lingers on. Did wrenches change? It was not easy to find a 12-point. In fact it was easier to find a hardware store that did not sell wrenches at all. And the other day I looked at a $250 socket set that was all 6-point - wouldn't that just tikkk you right off. It's almost like they wanted to keep the amateurs out of there.

fishnwiz

:D:D:D

Actually, I was going to title it as a "What is it" question but someone else had already used that topic and that would have been stupid, dumb, idiotic on my part! LOL:D

MysTiK
quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

:D:D:DActually, I was going to title it as a "What is it" question but someone else had already used that topic and that would have been stupid, dumb, idiotic on my part! LOL:D

id="quote">
id="quote">:D chuckles :Dyeh, I had no clue until I read the "rokon report"; then all the bells went clang, also that little loop - I never realized what it was attached to. It's quite amazing how all that stuff fits together - or fits in such tiny space - at all. I always liked that little loop - just cos it looked cool. 8Dthx for reports on your latest finds. It helps expand my search capabilities. And things are pretty tight 'round here. I'm starting to read unrelated ads for crapsman junk, somebody's got a jb probly won't part with it. Just dredging.