Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I dont like to brag

SimplicitySwede

Well Im not one to Brag to people I dont really know but I guess Ill post this. Back in April I posted about Winning an FFA Profiency. I have thread explaining what it is, but my Ag teacher had this requested for me. and It happened. Its neat when you live in a town of 350 people and you get your name put up on the high way.

227613_4718408331353_1619422490_n.jpg

227613_4718408331353_1619422490_n.jpg.52442d8f4001018224f192591da5dc86.jpg

Kudos Swede! You rank right up there with the best of 'em. Getting a highway sign w/your name and accomplishment on it isnt easy in this area

quote:Originally posted by SimplicitySwede

Im not one to Brag

id="quote">
id="quote">Seems to me you're not the one bragging, since you didn't put the sign up. It's the community that's bragging by posting the sign to let all know how proud they are of you. And rightly so.

Very nice! In this time, when we are all to often buried with the news of younger folks doing bad, it is nice to see the occasional recognition of someone doing a good thing.

Congratulations on your award, keep it up, what you are learning will do you well for the rest of your life.

Steve

Very well done...a proud achievement indeed.

that took a good work attitude...and in life if you always do your best and try to go beyond the others in your field, you will achieve financial & moral satisfaction dOd Congrats!

There are many ways to get paid. Such as it was fun, I enjoyed it, it was interesting, it was a challenge, I learned something, I feel like a whole new person, or, the usual, money.

But this is really cool and announces something very special about you.

And that it came from simply doing your job, which you were interested in in the first place; and that it wasn't sought or expected.... that takes it right off the scale in the self-appreciation department.

Have fun glowing in the dark. sm01

There might come a day when you can, in some small way, give away what you have received; and through that, keep it, or receive it again.

Giving and receiving are one. And we keep what we have by giving it away.

These are little mysteries.

For now, just enjoy.... the time will come; and it won't be on your schedule.

This has nothing to do with bragging - it's more about effortlessly being incredibly amazing. Just be you. You don't need to announce anything when the world is proclaiming you already. Follow your path. And when you come to the fork in the road, take it. There are many signs. Watch and listen.

Thank you for sharing.

Are you kidding me? That is just an incredible accomplishment that you should be extremely proud to share with anyone who will listen.How many people of your age can say they have done what you have done? The fact that you are humble about this feat makes it all that more special in my eyes. Hold your head up and be proud. You have a bright future....use that momentum to carry you through to what ever it is you wish to do in your life.

Again, Congrats!!dOddOddOddOddOd

Congratulations from another proud Future Farmers of America alumni, guess that dates me a little bit.....:D You have every right to be darn proud of your accomplishment. And the sign is way Cool...8D:D

Thank you all for the kind words. Also for the Alumni for all the Support you give all the Chapters. With out the Alumni its be lost. Every one else thinks its all about "Sows, Cows, and Plows" but i dont live one a farm, just work on the equipment. Also its no longer Future Farmers of America lol Its just FFA. They wanted to take away just because your in FFA doesnt mean your gonna farm. Thanks Again

Heck yes brag away!! State Champ, Wow!!!!!! Just winning an "Area" FFA contest is a big deal, state is incredible. From another past FFA member congratulations.