Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Alot going on here ? ?

jfrank1962

WHY do people out there feel the undying need to destroy good Tractors...THAT is horrible ngr2:Y

I wish it was closer, I could bring it home and rescue it. Its not a bad tractor if the PO's ideas can be cut away...

I think there are a lot more old tractors out there than people who love them. So if some guy has a job that comes up a few times a year, and some old parts around, why NOT experiment a bit. In the owners situation, it may have solved a problem he couldn't have solved any other way.

:D Greg; it looks like all he did was remove the hood and add a bolt on bracket to mount his leaf blower. Doesn't look permanent. Seems to me it is reversible in about 10 minutes. Dave

Yes I knew this one can be saved but we see many on here that can't. My point was I wouldn't hack up an old Mustang to pull a manure spreader...sm01In the owner's defence, 35yrs ago I once chopped a 2 wheel tractor to make a go-kart :D (but I wish I had that 2-wheel tractor today)

quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

:D Greg; it looks like all he did was remove the hood and add a bolt on bracket to mount his leaf blower. Doesn't look permanent. Seems to me it is reversible in about 10 minutes. Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">

Maybe it's a 9hp gas-started 14hp. Kinda like a pony motor on a Simplicity. lol

quote:Originally posted by jfrank1962

sm00sm00B)B)??http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/3533133671.html

simp2x.jpg

id="quote">
id="quote">

id love to bring that home, ive been searching for a baron like that for awhile.

too bad its not closer. it should be fairly easy to return to normal. or leave it as a custom hood lol.