Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got a Loader and another HB212 (new pics)

ngale65

Well i brought home a HB212 with a loader on it. Needless to say I'm pretty excited. 11 hour trip to get it, but hey, got to do what it takes.

loader.jpg

loader.jpg.c32b02f2975b04df42d2a412a627351d.jpg

well its a L12 loader on a homemade subframe. The guy did a real nice job, and it goes back nice and narrow so you dont even need the rear wheel spacers. mounts thru the rear frame to a tube. also came with a dozer blade and a rear box blade

Sweet find.....I LOVE road trips and great hunting stories..Tell us more about where and how you came by this great find?

Congrats Nathan!...That is a great looking setup and extras too. we are gonna need more pics of the rest of the goodies too dOd

ssssaaaaawwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!! nice score nathan! would love to find an L-12 for one of my HB's one of these days! you seem to find some of the nicest yellow AC's!

I would have drove the 11hrs too ^ that is a nice tractor, loks well maintained .

Those are wheel horse wheel weights. they go for BIG $$$$$$$

well the red car is actually my neighbors 67 buick GS400. I had to do some wire harness repair. and then on the other side i bought a car cover for my 2006 GMC Sierra 2500. got sick of always getting it dusty with projects. My 65 impala is above the buick on the lift all tucked in for the winter. :) to many toys, not enough space.

more pics, decided to play today. this thing kicks ass. drove it to my moms for storage at this point. 1 mile away, ran and drove great. got a few looks. lol

ldn.jpg

lup.jpg

ldn.jpg.c4a7a41c9ccf9adbe39fc96b1b73b896.jpg

lup.jpg.dadb07e9df728c6defdc8934d2c49c1b.jpg

With that custom-made subframe and boxblade (nicest one I've see on an FDT -- except perhaps the Gannon Earthcavator), I was wondering about the dozer blade you mentioned.

Is it a stock HD snow/dozer blade or a custom creation also? If so, how about some pics of it, how it attaches, etc.

I have a hydraulic angle snow blade for my Power Trac, which mounts on the lift arms like the buckets do. Being able to pick up the blade that high is handy for spreading high piles of snow, dirt, etc.

its just a stock spring loaded dozer blade, i put it up in the classified section since i already have one. its nice with original paint. $150

plow4sale.jpg

blade.jpg

plow4sale.jpg.e19813fef9971219cfaab969ed6e206d.jpg

blade.jpg.7bc747efe591094c7a5d7639c049a60a.jpg