Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another powered snowblower chute

BLT

After looking at BigTen65's work I bought the same motor to see what I could do. Like I said to BigTen65, " It isn't Cadillac quality, but it keeps me in the tractor seat. I don't get 100% end to end sweep(angle of discharge), but for me that is plenty good.

quote:Originally posted by HubbardRA

Good job Bob. I would build one of those if I thought we would get enough snow to use it. :D

id="quote">
id="quote">Rod, that snowblower is my snow voo-doo stick so to speak. Every time I make an improvement on it , it doesn't snow.:D

quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

You guys have WAY too much time on your hands! LOL. It is pretty cool though.dOd

id="quote">
id="quote">Mark that was phase II . Phase I was this:
:D:D:DTalk about lazy, huh?;)Ron, it seemed like I went thru a buziillion drill holes to come up the correct link. Capturing that acme nut was a trick also. But BigTen65 did it.dOd

quote:Originally posted by JohnMBerst

Nice job as always. :) You can drive it over to the Bull session for the show and tell part of the meeting.....

id="quote">
id="quote">Be careful what you ask for.:D:D

Originally posted by BLT
quote:
id="quote">Phase 1 I can see...phase 11, ?. What else is left on this tractor that you can motorize? LOL

Originally posted by BLT
quote:
id="quote">I think I have the twin to your voo doo stick. New to me tractor and snowblower and then time and parts making it run right and no snow...... It don't get much better than that. :D The only problem is the "other half" thinks I should sell it 'cause we don't need it for blowing snow:O I basically told her the voo doo stick story, but she doesn't believe me for some reason:DKen