Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Custom Decals anyone?

superbman101

How many people have had custom decals made?This is one of the other pullers (Platinum) yes named after what your thinking ;):P

IMG_2680.jpg

Angry Bee 3.jpg

and this is one I was thinking to use on the 16hp puller I'm restoring sm06

IMG_2680.jpg.807f5a0de91b594c5e4e458160a4e967.jpg

57e057608d1ba_AngryBee3.jpg.af49b741fcc375b43cc417a6546b33d5.jpg

I think clickitandstickit has been a go-to for most folks around here, for custom work. I've used them numerous times, mostly on non-tractor decal projects, but also on some custom Simp & Squire decals. Very easy to work with...can't say enough good about them.

I like your B-16...looks like a school mascot hornet!

For custom decals, I would rather be in the shop where they are made and physically speak with the artists.

Nate and Corey specialize in oem decals, and they do an awesome job at that.

They will make you up a sheet and sell it to you, then list the sheet on their site for others to buy.

I wanted custom decals for my golf cart made up and I went to my local guy for that.

Prices are competitive and a lot of these shops use the same equipment to spit out decals.

quote:Originally posted by huffy

X3 Clickitandstickit

id="quote">
id="quote">I stopped that their shop and had Cory's dad do the signage on a caboose renovation that I helped on this summer. Good people.Sent Cory an invite for B session in February.

CNW11207.jpg

x4 ClickitandStickit. Working out a set of decals for the 990370 weed cutter. Itis in it's preliminary stage on their site as SKU# 00904. They did an excellent job so far. I am sure Perry will be happy to see this kit! I still have a lot of work to do on custom decals. I spent several years at Univac doing this type of decal work, using a 3M UV developing box on films and metal blanks. Even cranked out a couple of wild car radio bezels.

Thanks to Nate he made me a custom duplicate of the I/C decal sm01Engine is still missing a few things but getting there

IC Briggs.jpg

57e05d7c8c4cd_ICBriggs.jpg.52a393eea2874ad7308c5fac4537bef3.jpg

Hey If you want a set of B-16 decals I had these made for me but never used them...they are exact replicas

B16.jpg