Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractor videos

dirtmister16

as soon as the weather warms up after this week i plan on doing a plug hole repair.

i had a plug blow out on me yesterday. so keep your eyes peeled for that. i may do a video as a preview before hand if i get time.

haha, good video by smosh. but no i am not featured in that at all.

i would like say it was, its a good video but no. thanks though!

guys any suggestions on videos would be great. i want to do some repair videos as i get time.

but any other thoughts would be welcomed.

Do what comes naturally Bro. I started out with videos some years back and as people discovered me on youtube, they began asking for specific videos and that's where my inspiration came from. Keep up the great work!

thanks Zippo! i sent you a message on youtube as well. i want to thank you for your contributions to the online community you have helped me and plenty of others on this site and many beyond it.

ive watched several of your videos a couple times over actually, you have been one of my early inspirations to do this. ive been wanting to do this for quite some time actually.

also i shot more videos today, i think i took around 4 videos. gosh it sure takes along time to load these things! and i thought the short videos were bad!

Now if I can only get one of you two guys to do a video on what I am doing wrong with the infamous "Bent Screwdriver" trick!!sm01

My AC 310 is STILL stuck in gear!:(!

That trick on the video is worse then the old RUBIK'S CUBE game!! Its driving me NUTS!! sm00sm00

i take it you have watched Zippo's video on it then? ive never had that problem to solve myself.

but its just sliding back a fork i belive. did you bend your screwdriver like Zippo's?

thats all i can offer ya fishnwiz.

Thanks, and yes I have watched the Z video 20 times. Some guys say it works great so I guess its me! I will just have to keep at it.

Thanks again and enjoyed YOUR vids.

Mark

i got more coming fishnwiz. i just got done loading one after 6 hours of waiting. now the next one is only a hour wait ??? baffles me. similar time frames too.

i got more coming fishnwiz. i just got done loading one after 6 hours of waiting. now the next one is only a hour wait ??? baffles me. similar time frames too.

Hey dirt....set your camera to take the lowest quality video possible and they will upload lots faster and you really can't tell the quality difference. I convert all of my videos to WMV (Windows Media Video) and depending on the length will depend on the frame rate I convert them to. When you get them loaded onto your computer, right mouse click over the video thumbnail and see if you have the "convert" option. If so, just convert and save them to a dedicated file. For example, I have a folder on the desktop named Vids2012 and a new one named Vids2013. Then, to save my self precious computer memory, I delete the larger file after I'm sure the converted file was created successfully.

Glad you like the vids guys!!

fish...keep at it...the first time is always a "fishing blind"...each time after, you'll be able to do it blindfolded.

thanks for the tip Zippo, i will try that with the next batch. i have a couple more loading now that are going well.

so imma working on it!

fishnwiz. there was no need. you were just fine.

oh and zippo. mine load as windows files when i put them on the computer.

so i would have to change my camera's qaulity then? ill try that with the next videos i take.

hey, ill be uploading some videos tonight. its going to be a multiple part video on the stripped plug and head gasket.

might take awhile so be patient for them to show.

WOW...Very impressive collection of machines along with an awesome workshop. I also love the music choice on the slideshow.Nice job!

hey fish. i was going to do more on that slideshow, but honestly i got sick of youtube being a pain in my rear with loading. and just slapped that together so i had something new.

i have a whole powerpoint i did on my computer but can't upload that to youtube and it annoys me because ive put some effort into that. i think i sent that to you via email though fish.

i enjoy doing the videos. but getting the time to load them is another thing altogether. that and having to send a dozen emails to my dad because he is to lazy to load them on his computer and send them to people himself. so it takes alot of time doing his. i have to have the comptuer basicly not doing much else so i can load his faster. such a pain and drives me nuts!

Great suggestions.

I don't know when you find the time to do the videos with all of the other projects you have going on in that workshop? Wish I had that much drive and ambition.

Wiz

Originally posted by plastikosmd

How about bgb rebuild or axle seal replacement, both are now on my to do list for my parts machine

id="quote">you would be suprised how little i actually am allowed to accomplish even with all my free time this winter. today i got the 2210 apart and cleaned up the worst of it, def. a bad headgasket or poorly seated/maybe not retorqued. i only did teardown video stuff today, i accidently dropped a bolt into the shroud! so im going to have to pull the engine out so i can that out of there! no way i can leave that be or it would spell disaster at sometime. so i may film a bit on that yet if i get the chance. i also did some other short vids in the midst today but i kept running out of card space so they were cut off and i deleted them. ah life of us tractor nuts!

two more videos uploaded. it will be the first two of my stripped plug repair on the 2210.

not sure how many i will do, i was out plowing today and pulling a motor from a 56 gmc. so i didn't get much time to do anything else. i wish i could of shot some plowing vids but the camera was dead, so another day.

hey guys,

loading a update on the plug videos. i havn't had a chance to do much, with clearing snow and helping dad. probally won't get back on this for a couple days as i have to work on a friends truck next couple days as well.

i also shot a couple short vids just because i felt like it, i will load them as well.