Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

No Luck!!!

RalphABlack

I tried to look-up the manual for my 64 Landlord and can not get the page to load up. Says on the page temporarely out of and I tried several times. The MFG# is 990314 Model # is 36-1340. Can anyone help me please????? Thanks......Ralph

quote:Originally posted by RalphABlack

I tried to look-up the manual for my 64 Landlord and can not get the page to load up. Says on the page temporarely out of and I tried several times. The MFG# is 990314 Model # is 36-1340. Can anyone help me please????? Thanks......Ralph

id="quote">
id="quote">PM me with your E-mail address and I will send you an E copy.

I too was looking for manual and the simplicity link says it is moved or out of service.

I'm looking for the HB212 manual if anyone has an E copy.

Thanks,

Chris

I think the link that Ray gave, is where the manuals will land, but it too went out of service as of late. Gonna have to be patient, and watch for all the bugs to be worked out.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

Works for me.

id="quote">
id="quote">Not me404 - File or directory not found.The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

quote:

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

id="quote">
id="quote">

http://www.simplicitymfg.com/manuals/

Was this announced?

Many a website has gone 404. They don't come back. I really hope this is the temp unavailable option.

I wonder if it's the end of the manual pool as we know it. That would be awful. It's an amazing resource. Play it by ear. I don't want to think about the alternatives.

I have every manual related to my tractor, and some others, references, etc. I started saving all that I downloaded. Started labelling them in a more useful manner also. That could still be improved.

And then I imagine running a server full of manuals.

Hopefully this is just maintenance. It seems it's always been a little "flaky at times". But always valuable.

Some other brands don't provide this kind of availability. But the Simplicity manuals go right back to the beginning.

quote:Originally posted by RayS

They changed their site around.http://www.simplicitymfg.com/us/en/support/manuals

id="quote">
id="quote">This link is 404 also - as at right now.I hope it's temporary.