Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Briggs powered pulling tractors

ac-b12

Here are a couple of video links showing our Briggs powered pulling tractors at the Orange Spectacular in Hutchinson, MN last year.

The B-112 pulls in the 950 and 1050 lb Hot Stock class. It's an open rpm 14 hp 32 cube Briggs, it runs very strong on pump gas. It still has a mostly stock 3 speed allis tranny.

The 716 pulls in the 1,000 and 1,050 lb Stock Altered class. It runs a 32 cube Briggs block with all home built performance parts on Alcohol. We're still getting it dialed in but it's running very good for the limited budget and aftermarket parts supply. This on runs an Allis 3 speed with a Dana #30 carrier/differential stuffed inside of the tranny housing.

With that Dana #30 you have something that can handle the power of a Kohler. :D

Did you guys ever get the clutch disk set up on the 716 or still using the belt tightener?

Those sound amazing! sound tuned right to me :P

if you don't mind me asking what all goodies are in that engine? I've always ran 16hp stock. You make custom cams ? might have to buy a set :D

We probably will leaves the pullers home this year, Jason wants to bring his B-110/loader and Jon wants to bring his Big Ten with a couple of attachments. That doesn't leave much extra room! Ron

quote:Originally posted by mwells

That was a fun day! Are you bringing them to Hutchison this year?

id="quote">
id="quote">