Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

... finally 'Normal Michigan Winter'...

Talntedmrgreen

nice pics thanks for sharing

i get my big ten up and going and no snow to plow in Colorado well maybe next week keep the pics coming

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talntedmrgreen

• fishnwiz

• huffy

• BLT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by huffy
quote:
id="quote">Were it not for cardboard and oil dry, I'd never be able to fix a leak.
id="quote">id="quote">Maybe one of you guys can do a video with proper floor dry disbursement and cardboard placement;)

Yah I've blowed twice this year.

And yes in maine we smelt out of shacks set that close together on the rivers. Cut a 3ft wide by 5ft long hole in the ice in the center of the shack. We use a piece of 5/4 board with 5 lines hooked onto pegs on it. When the smelt are running you can just drop the lines in and pull out over and over again. If they are realy frisky you don't even have to bait the hooks. Can easily fill a 5 gallon bucket. Just don't fall in, next stop is the atlantic.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts