Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

will this Broadmoor tiller work with my Landlord?

JoggerFogger

3K93F83H15Gf5F35Jcd1t8f02a3bf49611e36.jpg

The seller says it's from a 6010 Broadmoor 2He's going to send me more pictures when he has a chance, but it's about an hour from me.I don't have a rear PTO, but is that the PTO in the picture?If this will work, is $100 a good deal?Thanks in advance for the advice.-Kevin

I agree with Bob. It is for the Landlord - Sovereign tractors. It is a 32" from what I can make out of the dark picture. Looks like the double pulley is still on the rear lift arm.

The double pulley is worth that on it own. hopefully the bearings are good on the tine shaft.

Difinitely the 32" LL/Sov tiller. It looks like the entire rear lift from the tractor is attached to it still. Might be siezed on? Like Ray says, the PTO is is worth the asking price, if not more. I'd roll the dice on it ;)

Very good. He said it's all in working order and he painted it black. I'll be heading that way on Friday to go skiing with my daughter and I'll check it out in person. Hopefully he's able to send more pics before Friday.

I knew you guys would know what to look for.

The guy runs a small engine repair right off the highway in the country. Sounds like he doesn't know the model well, but isn't a dope by any means. Really nice guy over the phone. Is there a measurement that he could take, or can I direct him to look for a model number somewhere?

If this is a 32" LL/Sov Tiller, is this the best/only tiller to get for a 1964 Landlord? I love a great deal, but I don't want to buy it just because it's a great deal.

Thanks so much for all your help!

-kevin

Thanks for pointing out the manual, that helps a lot.So I could better understand this, I found some pics that "littlemarv" posted about his Tiller PTO.Looks like all I would need is the 3" pulley for the BGB?

tiller9.JPG

Oh, and some paint...maybe some refurbishing. I think I'm going to buy it. Thanks,KM