Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bowhunt4life

EZ Rake Hauled Home

bowhunt4life

I went up to Hager City, WI to pick up this ez rake from a very nice fella. He runs a property clean up business and this was left unclaimed at a job site. I stumbled across on C-list. Chain is rusty but other than that it looks and functions as it should. It appears to be an EZ Rake model 100 ran off the JD 110 and 112's. With the help of NGale and RayS we figured a FDT snow blower hitch will work to run the unit. My plan is to move the pulley and extend the shaft in order to run off the front pto.

I think i did pretty good. This is the first EZ Rake I have seen in person.

ezrake_zps3101309b.jpg

ezrake2_zps1abe9bde.jpg

ezrake4_zps95114a01.jpg

ezrake3_zps424e236c.jpg

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by JoggerFogger

What does that thing do? Are those tines on the end of springs?Is it like a de-thatching sort of rake?Dang, I could use one of those. Nice work.-Kevin

id="quote">
id="quote">They are extremely effective!!http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=120638&SearchTerms=E-Z,Rake

bowhunt4life

Ray,

I measured the flat stock.

It is;

1.5" wide by 8" long by 3/8" thick.

There are to sets of holes on the bar. The first hole on center from the EZ Rake end of the bar the holes on enter are 6.5" and 7.5".

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• ShaunE
    • SmilinSam
    • RickS
    • plastikosmd
    • simplewrench
    • fredmanzo
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts