Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SIMPLICITY ALLIS WORK LIGHTS.

dirtmister16

hey guys i made a video showing the lights i use compared to the orginal lights on our tractors.

these seem to be the best replacement in a modern equivalent.

they are rubber grommeted lights and work excellent for this job,they handle vibration very well and are bright.

here is the video about the lights.

if you want to see how bright they are check out my night plowing video it give you a really good idea how well they work.

(also have a thread here in show in tell)

i will be make a video of the two tractors side by side to the light output when i get a chance.

those look great. The mounting came out great as well. Where did you get those? It does definitely beat the original lights.

I like it. I've been looking at LEDs for the same idea since they don't stress the electrical system as much. How many watts are they?

I like it. I've been looking at LEDs for the same idea since they don't stress the electrical system as much. How many watts are they?

i see the wattage on this page as 35?

i run GE bulbs on the allis as the orginal gave up the ghost right away. i know they run very low on the amp gauge maybe 4 amps?

http://www.grote.com/product.php?product_number=64441

if anyone wants me to order a case i may be able to get them cheaper that way through my parts place. or i could order more.

takes about 2 weeks as they are special order and comes on there frieght truck. let me know id be willing to help if people want.

hey guys, i got a chance to shoot some video of the lights compared.

i didn't think to run them at full throttle and compare at the time. ill do another video with it darker out and at full throttle. the aftermarket grote lights are brighter, but not sure if the camera shows it well.

hope this helps you out

when running it goes to the plus side. shoulda shown that i guess, thats i get for not thinking of things before hand on my video.