Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SethL007

picked up a couple more attachments today!

SethL007

well i know i cant compete with the mother load josh just posted on here a couple days ago but i was able to pick up a few goodies today. 1 really nice complete weed cutter, 1 right hand lift assembly, a pretty descent sickle, and an extra snowblower hitch cover (will probably use it on my other weed cutter). now i am ready for summer to try the weed cutter out!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Talntedmrgreen

Very nice! It always amazes me thougth, that those Weedcutters so rarely have a serial # tag on them. I want to say I've only seen 1 or 2. Your is so clean, but it looks like jsut the sticky from the tag is there.

snohiker

nice haul i have my eyes open for a sickle haven't found one yet tho and you are going to love the brush cutter just be very very careful it doesn't care at all what it cuts down

Talntedmrgreen

That is one attachment I will never be without. Wear a hat and get something to cover your beer though, because the 'stuff' really flies, and your hair and beverage will be full of tiny woodchips if you don't take the proper precautions.

GrincheyOne
quote:Originally posted by snohiker

nice hauand you are going to love the brush cutter just be very very careful it doesn't care at all what it cuts down

id="quote">
id="quote">I have left some 1-1/2 inch deep slots in wooden fence posts with a weed cutter, did not strain at all! BE CAREFUL...

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. Gdub
      Gdub
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 2 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts