Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
timflury

Tiller Tines, photo added

timflury

I learned something new today.I recently pick up a junk Roticul tiller for the tines.Luckily, there on the frame was the model number tag, 990233.I pulled up and saved both the manuals and looked up the part number for the tines. 8152001, 8152002.Now the part number MATCHES both the Broadmoor tiller, 990628 and the 32" Landlord tiller 990455.So, if you need tines, find someone scrapping out an old, walk behind tiller.

13635463714092.jpg

So now I wonder if I could extend my tiller with these.At this time, my tiller is buried in my shed.

13635463714092.jpg.75c4553cbac4513974a18310abbb695c.jpg

timflury

Looks like I can add the extensions AND, with some 1" bar stock, correctly drilled for pins, I could ADD the second set of tines to my tiller.

More to come as the weather here improves.

chris87

i got a few differnt kinds of walk behind tillers and they all look to have the same tines so i have enough to replace my worn out tines and add extensions. i got the ideal from your post and started looking. mine look like they will just slip for the extensions.