Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What do these fit?

Allisgrandson

Looks like a 3 belt blower I think. Came with B1 700, 725.

Yes it will fit a B10. Should fit any FDT

FYI, they work decent, but are a Bear to set up. You pretty much need all new matched belts to make them work well.

They are also kind of dangerous. You have to get off the tractor to engage and disengage them.

I have one here I have never hooked up. I have hooked up a different one before so if you need help...

They were A/C's first attempt at a tractor mounted blower. They used a 2 wheel walker blower and made a hitch and pulley set to make it work.

.... and another thing,,,,

What you want to look for is the condition of the leading edges on the auger, and the center of the "paddles", as well as the throat of the discharge chute, and the skids and knife edge.

These will give you an indication of past use/abuse.

These are tough to give away. There's one near me on CL right now for $50.

Thanks guys. I realized it was a bad pic after I posted it. I had family coming over so I didn't get a chance to fix it.

Thanks for the advice. They're on Ebay for about $35 each. I noticed that the set up was complicated. I'll avoid them. I am hoping to pick up a couple of more attachments so that when I sell a couple of B10s i can get a decent price for them.

My cousin just bought a house, and he loves my collection of B10s, so I am looking to get a blower/mower/tiller set up for him at a good price.