Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HB212 Hydrolift Swap

bowhunt4life

Warmed up to 28 degrees today so I pulled out the HB212 I brought home last weekend and went to work. On the list: 1-take off stack muffler and put on nelson can muffler, 2-swap out hydrolift that is orange, yellow and black with a yellow hydrolift I had on the shelf.

2013-02-17_191333_zps2ad7b422.jpg

HB6_zps967f112d.jpg

HB7_zpsd8f8527b.jpg

HB3_zps82acae71.jpg

HB2_zps9c497054.jpg

HB13_zps4b1cfe9e.jpg

hb14_zps87d44880.jpg

Man I can't wait for spring.

That's one nice clean machine you have there. That yellow hydro lift looks even better on there to. Were going to want to see some spring pics now.

quote:Originally posted by ngale65

Lookin good. a little chrome polish on that grill would go a long way :)

id="quote">
id="quote">True! I've been suprised at what some elbow grease does on that olf chrome.

dang, that sounds like fun. I picked up a Smith and wesson 460 mag. took that out today, That thing kicks ass. would have loved to go smoke some coyotes with you tonight.

can't be much left of a yote when you shoot one with a 460. Hell, aint much left when you shoot one with a 243. Around here we can't shoot htem past dark with a centerfire at all.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
    • Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts