Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Will this fit on my Landlord 2110

landlord2110

The 2110 is a short wheelbase machine. That deck is from an RBT (longer wheelbase) and the height adjusters might hit the rear tires, but theres no harm in trying it.

Could be wrong, but I believe all 42" decks will fit without any interference on an FDT. The deck pictured is 42" based on the bail configuration and a RBT deck based on the location of the height adjusters, so it will fit no problem.

The only issue is the diameter of the drive pulley. On FDT tractors with the "hanging" PTO, the deck drive pulley is smaller than the RBT cone clutch driven decks. If the deck is used "as is" on a FDT, the blades will rotate slower since the drive pulley is larger. Also a non stock belt would be required.

The interference issue is using a 48" deck on a short wheel base FDT, the larger deck is longer and interferes with the rear tires. Also, if you use a FDT deck on a RBT tractor, the adjusters hit the running boards and the deck drive speed issue is reversed (blades spin too fast due the small diameter deck drive pulley).

Other then the deck height adjustments being inthe opp side. I was taking into consideration that by look at the belt guards to if you see there's holes there for what I call the foot rest bars that mount on the deck also.

If you want the blade speed to be as designed for your 2110 pto then yes you need the smaller pulley. As it sits with the 5in pulley you might have issues with cut quality and grass ejection from deck outlet. Also might not give enough "lift" to make cut even....Dave