Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
greasemonkey

3 ribs on a 720!

greasemonkey

finally found a set of 3 rib fronts that i like, they are a 4 x 12, from Miller tire in OH, mounted on a 5" x 12" rear rim for an older cub cadet...tell me what you think!, they are mounted on Dad's 9020, and posted a comparison pic of a kinda stock sized tire for you to compare the two!

t1.1.jpg

t1.2.jpg

t1.3.jpg

t1.4.jpg

t1.1.jpg.8a84ad2afc8ea9e5a5113050635a7f46.jpg

t1.2.jpg.4a4fb946cf08c749854a8faec1b777c6.jpg

t1.3.jpg.0907bbd0bed5a8b6471f960e1db3a2df.jpg

t1.4.jpg.59e7310c05c9da4c4578b0e4db36333b.jpg

greasemonkey

wanted them on my project twin 20, but its getting the loader, so i figured i better stick with what i have on it now, better weight support in soft ground i think, and my 720 is going to be the yard machine, and dont want the grass messed up! but i may get a pair, for shows...

greasemonkey

well well, so i found a rear pto shaft and clutch on here, thanks mike, decided whille heading to the border to my po box to get the clutch, i decided to head to miller again, for more tires, and swing a deal on selling a pto drop box to fit a '69 bronco sport...met buddy from chicago at miller, and made a deal. the promtly going in at miller, and wanting to buy a set of the 4x12's for me, turns out, he has new stock in, for a 4.50" x 10", 3 rib front tire, by bridgestone of japan! more money than the american farmer, but more the proper size i think!

so now im on the hunt for a pair of rims, about a 5" x 10", with the 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern...you boys know of any application that might have something this size?? might have to get a trailer rim, and cut them down...

pics to follow!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. Gdub
      Gdub
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 2 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts