Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A couple goodies

osenga

Well here are a few goodies I got yesterday.

302.JPG

On the left bench there's 4 engaugement brackets. Floor grader blade and a Briggs 16hp. arms of them benchs I have 5 3 bolt updraft carbs. than last of all 3 sets of wheel spacers and a set of the 3" spacers. And the Yellow tank is a Blitz Fogger

303.JPG

I look at it there is part of the label is still there. think it will look good soon as I mount it for shows on a tractor.

302.JPG.583451bd7bf5f37e5622733982b035e8.JPG

303.JPG.54e6352c4841604f95977525cf7e41bd.JPG

them are some nice parts. man all you guys done past me up , my shelf's are looking bare. i need to find a snother score. i am wondering if the old sim dealer i was at last is still standing. tryed calling the guy with no luck ..

Good lookin stuff Bryan! Machines take up a lot more room when they get 'dualed', but the oldies sure look neat when done up that way.

great finds!!! what sizes of tires do the dual wheel kits work for? can you run them with 23-10.50-12 tires? reason i ask is i use my sickle mower quite a bit along my creek and would like to get a WIDE stance for stability.

quote:Originally posted by SethL007

great finds!!! what sizes of tires do the dual wheel kits work for? can you run them with 23-10.50-12 tires? reason i ask is i use my sickle mower quite a bit along my creek and would like to get a WIDE stance for stability.

id="quote">
id="quote">those are for 6-12" tires. the sickle bar manual shows running one 40lb wheel weight on the left side of tractor to also help keep stable.

You need to fill the sprayer will some PPB and have it shoot out by your face. Ha. We must have been trusting back then

Well I am going to make mounts for easy on/off for my 3 foggers. But use will be in time cause I want to make easy set ups for atleast 1 of them just for show reasons. I have some ideas but not to my likes yet. Got a few other things to complete first. Then off to them.

Good looking haul Bro! Wait.....it all looks so familiar....oh!! I was there too!! lol It was Christmas at Osengas Saturday. We all had a good time and surprisingly, no bashing!! lol I came home with a couple goodies from Osengas my self. See my post for those items.