Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A Little Fun In The Snow

cschmidt62

A couple of pictures of my 76 year old Dad cleaning my Driveway, we got a bout 6 inches of snow overnite

dad1.jpg

dad2.jpg

dad3.jpg

dad1.jpg.99007213811eae5365fb8bd3e2621ef2.jpg

dad2.jpg.46444d47570432cc15ce898d26853990.jpg

dad3.jpg.c00b723ff5763a6ae94f3dbe25869bab.jpg

Chris,

Slightly off topic, but can you post move pictures of the plow and how you attached the guide posts. Plus any information you have about them. I have been thinking about doing something like that for my plow.

Looks like you Dad is having a great time.

Rick........

quote:Originally posted by RickS

Chris,Slightly off topic, but can you post move pictures of the plow and how you attached the guide posts. Plus any information you have about them. I have been thinking about doing something like that for my plow.Looks like you Dad is having a great time.Rick........

id="quote">
id="quote">I will try to get some pictures tonite, the cab makes it a bit hard to see the corners of the blade. Sure saves clipping things with the corner of the blade.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• SmilinSam
    • BLT
    • PhanDad
    • PGL
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts