Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Time Just Slips Away

bowhunt4life

I was home sick yesterday so I put together a little movie of the Allis and Simplicity tractor's an attachments that have come and gone over the past 10 years.

Oh and the Big three that remain.

Nice vid! Chasing them, and letting them go is all part of the fun. I'm a diehard bowhunter, but I can't believe you sold that Weedcutter...I'd rather use an old bow :o I'd sell a couple tractors to buy a new bow, before I'd be without a Weedcutter! ;)

I did sell a tractor earlier this year so I could run out and grab a new Lone Wolf climber. Sold a couple more and some attachments to put a new engine in the Golf Cart, and pick up a new Springfield 1911. Most of the tractor fund rolls right back into more tractor 'stuff' though.

Yep,

Kicking myself for selling the weedcutter. I upgraded to a Mathews Z9 and just love the bow.

Next weedcutter I find is never leaving.

Having spent a few years using a sickle, a weedcutter is on my list too..

Nice to go straight through the stuff instead of beside it:p

Nice memories...I often look through my "Tractor pics" for entertainment/inspiration/pride...Nice pics, thanks for sharing that sm01

"---home sick yesterday---???" Is that like when we were kids and got to feeling a whole lot better after the school bus picked up our brothers and sisters??? :D:D:D