Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ZippoVarga

Simplicity clock/Sign and Stripes

ZippoVarga

After seeing Josh's clock I thought I would post mine. I won't sicken anyone with what I didn't pay for it. Suffice it to say, I had to rework all the internals to make it function, but free and a little ingenuity never sucks...lol.

SimpClock.jpg

Also along the advertising line is this sign that I paid $15.00 for at the same dealer that I got the above sign from. I also got the ball diamond, ball and bat advertising piece from the same dealer and that was also a freebie like the lighted sign. Arlen Geeting was a great guy to deal with and we both enjoyed knowing that the legacy of his dealership would live on in my shop.

NewSimp.jpg

simpstrip2.jpg

SimpStrip.jpg

I had a number of other advertising pieces that I acquired from Arlen that I have passed along to others. But these pieces are here to stay.

SimpClock.jpg.56f3ff14b6565f268b34e95882c6b15d.jpg

NewSimp.jpg.e8696f2e9d628df2c36ddc77a12dbf32.jpg

simpstrip2.jpg.fcd0b019686c49364d3c4034742665dc.jpg

SimpStrip.jpg.acd37e9b7ff4d5bf6296df52514f0b75.jpg

ZippoVarga

Thanks Mark!

I hope when the sight goes to a new server that these hidden forums come to the forefront. It'll be nice to see how much more hidden treasures surface.

timflury
quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

:o Wow, I would have to think the baseball sign would be pretty rare. Neat items!

id="quote">
id="quote">My local dealer has a baseball sign. Possibly soon to end up in my basement.:D:D

dirtsaver

Nice finds Sean! Looks like things have changed a bit since I was here last(has to be a couple of years ago).

Anyway, you've got some keepers there!

Larry

TimJr

The clock is cool! Must be mid 1980's? Got a bat and ball display on a cabinet next to the computer in my basement. Tim

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• skunkhome
    • Hick
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Glenn_Galle
      Glenn_Galle
      (76 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts