Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RJA

HB212 Tiller

RJA

Hello. I am a new to the site as well as a new owner of an HB212 tractor in great working condition with several attachments. Last summer I disconnected the tiller and attached the deck. When I removed the tiller there was a second set of pulleys (a six inch pulley and an idler pulley) that I unfortunately disconnected from the tractor without taking a picture. It is almost spring ( wishful thinking)and started to get the tractor prepared to till the garden. For the life of me I can't figure out how to re-attach this set of pulleys to the tractor and or hook the V belt to the PT0 using these pulleys. I have the repair manual for the tiller but is has no mention on how to attach the belts or the pulley’s to the tractor. Any information/pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bob

sb64

Welcome to the club, i hope at least one of these will help. I believe this is the right one.If not, heres the link so you can get definition of each part,http://www.jackssmallengines.com/help.cfm#/Simplicity/990503_-_36%22_Heavy_Duty_Tiller/TILLER_DRIVE_GROUP/9442/15133

HB 212 36 tiller 1.gif

HB 212 36 tiller 2.gif

HB 212 36 tiller 3.gif

57e05dc96c570_HB21236tiller1.gif.be47d3fb582e30260cbbeceacd1fa1bd.gif

57e05dca0810a_HB21236tiller2.gif.6c7135d7976cb655485b6c4fe74aa993.gif

57e05dca235da_HB21236tiller3.gif.8d002402e1154b6586115fc918460647.gif

rickf
quote:Originally posted by BLT

990455 And you can download OM/PL form the Simplicity website.

id="quote">
id="quote">Is it just me or has Simplicity changed the tech pubs site again and removed some stuff? I haven't looked for anything for several months, but seem to get nothing but part lists this week - the link on SimpleTractors is broken an gives a 404 error... Could be just me out of the loop.

Talntedmrgreen

Just like this...slides on the shaft of your rear lift, and pins to the drawbar down lower. If you look close, you can see it in these pics.

IMAG0646.jpg

IMAG0643.jpg