Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Enthusiast

bowhunt4life

I payed a visit to my friend who has become hooked on Allis garden tractors. He tears them down as soon as he gets them home and restores them.

He has a finished HB112, B112, B110, unrestored b10(on deck), Big Ten(courtesy of me) and a B1(tore down and in restoration process).

I must say he does an awesome job and I am sure he would welcome everyone's comments. I'm sure he'll be joining the site soon.

hb112a_zpscd527235.jpg

hb112_zps2a7da831.jpg

b112_zpsef6f3713.jpg

b110_zpsb24c8ec7.jpg

b10_zps9eabfcb4.jpg

Yes....I would say he is a serious collector and an artist! Them are some awesome looking machines! Thanks for sharing and how come he is NOT in the club?? :D

Thank you for posting these. That is some very fine workmanship. Looks like lots of new chrome too. It looks to me like the B-110 is a variable speed unit (has the speed lever and later mid-pto.)

WOW, that guy is a real artist.

It takes a lot of patience to restore them to that level.

Get him on board here, we could put his knowledge of the details to good use.

John U

quote:Originally posted by RayS

Looks great! What color - brand of paint does he use?

id="quote">
id="quote">Ditto! Would like more info on the paint!

quote:Originally posted by bowhunt4life

No this is not the guy from Sauk. This gentleman lives in Janesville.

id="quote">
id="quote">OZ lives in Janesville. I wonder if they've met!

Seems the allis enthusiast is upset with me because I posted the pictures in an area where you have to register.

He can't see the responses to his work.

It is too bad as he does awesome work and was great to meet and deal with.

Chris, you do not need to be a dues-paying member to view posts in Show'n'Tell. Any registered user can veiw this forum, they are only restricted from creating a new post or replying in this forum.

quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Chris, you do not need to be a dues-paying member to view posts in Show'n'Tell. Any registered user can veiw this forum, they are only restricted from creating a new post or replying in this forum.

id="quote">
id="quote">But he does have to be a registered user, not a casual visitor to view "Show and Tell"Tell him there is no pain in registering and no spam results from it.John U

Tell him a bunch of members would just LOVE to have him on board our board...For a measly 10 dollars he can share his paint knowledge and make a bunch of new friends to boot!:D We would love to hear from him.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts