Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
simplewrench

Hydro lift 7016

simplewrench

I've been checking through the archive but did not find the answer. Has anyone here tried to adapt a hydro lift from a B112 on to a 7016? i have the opportunity to pick up a B112 for $175.

HubbardRA

I put a hydrolift on my AC716H, same as a 7016H.

Sunstar cylinder, PowerMax valve, and picked up hydraulic pressure from the tranny.

RayS

There is no place to bolt the B112 pump to a 7016. Would be easier to do as Rod suggest or find a motorless 7100 or 900 series tractor with hydraulic lift.

BLT

You don't have the firewall configuration on the 7016 like you do on the B112 with the mounting holes for starts. Haven't even thought about the rock shaft.

simplewrench

Okay well that is the reason I asked I knew someone would know. I will probably get the tractor anyway, It doesn't look to be in too bad of shape from the pic my buddy sent to my phone. Thank You all.