Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SethL007

weedcutter 2 decorative grass 0

SethL007

warm day today so i had to try out the weedcutter on a little of my wifes decorative grass. this thing is everything its bragged up to be. however my wife is going to be ticked when i let all my grass grow up so i can use it more lol

weedcutter11.jpg

weedcutter2.jpg

weedcutter3.jpg

Talntedmrgreen

Gonna want to run her just a touch off the ground, to avoid wearing those runners, and it helps a lot when turning (won't dig in). The only trouble I've ever had with mine, is when I ran her pointing low like that, and stuffed it into inclining turf. It's the only thing that I've found to stop the blades, and it will cook a belt in a hurry.

GrincheyOne

Wooden fence posts are fair game! How do I know?!? Just had my runners replaced on the weed cutter rebuild project. The welding shop used 3/4" solid round, since my originals were beyond the worn pointsm02. THERE'S NOT MUCH THAT'LL STOP A WEED CUTTER! Best $45 I ever spent.sm06

Wayneid="Book Antiqua">id="size4">

toomanytractors

Seth: Do you really expect us to believe she bought THAT story as to why you had to buy that thing???????????????

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by toomanytractors

Seth: Do you really expect us to believe she bought THAT story as to why you had to buy that thing???????????????

id="quote">
id="quote">Something tells me that she don't ask when he comes home with that old stuff }:)

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• a_sannine
    • Bear
    • redbeard
    • simplewrench
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts