Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

weedcutter 2 decorative grass 0

SethL007

warm day today so i had to try out the weedcutter on a little of my wifes decorative grass. this thing is everything its bragged up to be. however my wife is going to be ticked when i let all my grass grow up so i can use it more lol

weedcutter11.jpg

weedcutter2.jpg

weedcutter3.jpg

awesome, i have to get out and cut my wife's decorative grass down. Unfortunately i wont have that much fun.

Gonna want to run her just a touch off the ground, to avoid wearing those runners, and it helps a lot when turning (won't dig in). The only trouble I've ever had with mine, is when I ran her pointing low like that, and stuffed it into inclining turf. It's the only thing that I've found to stop the blades, and it will cook a belt in a hurry.

Wooden fence posts are fair game! How do I know?!? Just had my runners replaced on the weed cutter rebuild project. The welding shop used 3/4" solid round, since my originals were beyond the worn pointsm02. THERE'S NOT MUCH THAT'LL STOP A WEED CUTTER! Best $45 I ever spent.sm06

Wayneid="Book Antiqua">id="size4">

Seth: Do you really expect us to believe she bought THAT story as to why you had to buy that thing???????????????

quote:Originally posted by toomanytractors

Seth: Do you really expect us to believe she bought THAT story as to why you had to buy that thing???????????????

id="quote">
id="quote">Something tells me that she don't ask when he comes home with that old stuff }:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• WardM
    • tripleguy
    • TheFlash300
    • AC710
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts