Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

weedcutter 2 decorative grass 0

SethL007

warm day today so i had to try out the weedcutter on a little of my wifes decorative grass. this thing is everything its bragged up to be. however my wife is going to be ticked when i let all my grass grow up so i can use it more lol

weedcutter11.jpg

weedcutter2.jpg

weedcutter3.jpg

awesome, i have to get out and cut my wife's decorative grass down. Unfortunately i wont have that much fun.

Gonna want to run her just a touch off the ground, to avoid wearing those runners, and it helps a lot when turning (won't dig in). The only trouble I've ever had with mine, is when I ran her pointing low like that, and stuffed it into inclining turf. It's the only thing that I've found to stop the blades, and it will cook a belt in a hurry.

Wooden fence posts are fair game! How do I know?!? Just had my runners replaced on the weed cutter rebuild project. The welding shop used 3/4" solid round, since my originals were beyond the worn pointsm02. THERE'S NOT MUCH THAT'LL STOP A WEED CUTTER! Best $45 I ever spent.sm06

Wayneid="Book Antiqua">id="size4">

Seth: Do you really expect us to believe she bought THAT story as to why you had to buy that thing???????????????

quote:Originally posted by toomanytractors

Seth: Do you really expect us to believe she bought THAT story as to why you had to buy that thing???????????????

id="quote">
id="quote">Something tells me that she don't ask when he comes home with that old stuff }:)