Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

You paid $250 for that?

DaveTenney

Yep...I did!A torn apart 3212v...Supposedly good running 12HP Briggs (at least it's all there and has good compression), Hydro Lift, and headlight brackets. Good tranny, BGB has a lot of slop. Rear tires are useable, and all the rims are in good shape. Front grill looks pretty good, but hte rest opf the sheet metal is beat up. A little more than I would have liked to pay, but I wanted that Hydro Lift for my Big 10!

Junk.JPG

Junk.JPG.4874e433db895a5f8285fd749da2778a.JPG

Yep Dan...That was the tractor! I talked to Shawn and he said a guy called right after I did ;)

Sorry I bought it out from under you...I was really only interested in the hydro, so if there is anything else their you want, let me know.

Dave

I think that I am going to keep the hydro and engine, sell the headlight brackets, and then try sell what's left for $50. I've got enough project tractors right now ;) Besides that, the hood isn't round! Actually, if it was a hydro I'd keep it. I don't have any experience with the Variable drives...kinda reminds me of a shuttle...ughhh...

Dave