Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B112 Hydro lift

simplewrench

Kinda fell into this one for $175. I just gave my buddy the money and he delivered it to my garage door. Can't beat that.

B112.JPG

DADSPOD 007 Small.JPG

B112.JPG.4e560c2daab05d0ce9032768d5fc4b5d.JPG

57e057b005226_DADSPOD007Small.JPG.7f23342a331615aa796a6a9d294ac0d5.JPG

quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Oh Ya......Nice horn too :D

id="quote">
id="quote">fair price on that one ^ . amazing how many horns i have found on tractors. have a shelf multiplying with old horns and push button switches .

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got in some garage time. Got some spark on the B112, took the carb off and it came apart fairly well got that soaking now. The tube was pretty well full of varnish hopefully it will clean up nicely. At least the weather has been getting better now I just need more hours in the day.

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a little tinkering here and there. I got the old girl running pretty well today. I had to break the hydro lift loose and the shift linkage. started it up put it in gear and nothing. SO I'm going to have to tear into the rear end sometime. Back to the back burner for this project. To many other things going on right now. I was able to move the variable speed lever back and forth. It seems to be operating properly, the belt moves up and down in the pulleys. I guess it will all work out in the end. Still a good investment.

There was a time when a quick profit was more important to me but now it's more about enjoying the ride.

I will check that. The only time the "drum" under the brake band turned was when I had it in reverse, so I don't know what that means yet.

• 3 months later...

Well I finally got everything else out of the way or at least got the B112 moved off the back burner. I pulled the rear end and split the tranny well at some point someone else had the trans apart and they neglected to put one of the gears in woops. So I decided to start stripping her down and putting the good parts in my newly acquired B12. It's frustrating but hey the main reason I bought the B112 was for the hydro lift and I like the round hood tractors better so it all works out. I was looking forward to trying out that variable speed but oh well another one will come along someday.