Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

lombardini parts

jboehler

Hi new to the club I have a 920 diesel looking for some parts I am in need of a exhaust manifold does any one have one they would sell?

I saw you are looking for the heat sheild. I can tell you I have seen one on ebay go for crazy money. Its the part that always goes. I think a good exhaust went for something like 250 if I remember right, and it was not perfect. I have an old 7790 that is rough to say the least. The exhaust is shot. You may be better off looking for a piece of stainless from a semi exhaust and cut to fit if you still have the original. Not to say you will never find it, but the parts that usually go are slim to none to find.

yeah I was thinking of making one from over the road truck exhaust, parts are almost impossible to find, my 920 didn't have factory exhaust on it when I got it.

The club president was nice enough to sell me the extra muffler he had and exhaust manifold and fuel pump,what a guy that stuff is hard to find Thanks RAY.