Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Tonyvdb

Ready for grass

Tonyvdb

Finally finished up the mower deck for the 7117 and put it on last night. No grass yet to try it out on but hey I was a boy scout once and they said be prepared, so I'm ready. Might get out today to do a little picking up of branches etc from winter storms. Anything to get out a tractor and ride a little.

100_1787_zps2bd7e2a0.jpg

100_1786_zps38fcece1.jpg

100_1785_zpse3dd3428.jpg

100_1788_zps89dfa05e.jpg

100_1790_zpsbbb23533.jpg

ReedS

Nice place you have there! My ice is almost out, been running the loader equipped 3112, picking up the corners and all where ever the leaves and debris collected over the winter! Wanted to dig the roller out today but didn't quite get today. Oh nice tractor too!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Sovereignm88
    • NateShedivy
    • denisons
    • bowhunt4life
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 2 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts