Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B100-200 vs 7000 series frame sideplates

GLPointon

I'm trying to help out another member...

Are the frame Sideplates the same length/interchangable from a Simp 7000 series to a B100 series? (I know the B10-12's are much shorter from BGB to trans) but not sure about the longer B100-200 series?

Thanks sm01

I know the clutch/brake assy is diff but I just need to know if the 3-speed pullies/clutch/sideplates from a Simp 7000 be transfered onto a B100 in place of the Vari-drive setup??? I know its a bit unusual, But I've wanted to put a B100-200 Vari-drive on my 7010 before too...sm01

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Laid side by side I believe there are significant differences. Will they bolt up...maybe.

id="quote">
id="quote">

Not sure this will help, but I've swapped a Vickers hydro from a 3416H tractor into my B-110 using the B-110 gear box and the longer 3416H side plates. They bolted right up and holes were there for the "hanging" style PTO used on the B-110. The 3416H had a cone clutch. The part numbers for those side plates are 166049 for the right side and 174034 for the left side.

So I would think 7000 series side plates would work for you.

As to the BGB, I believe all the output shafts are the same diameter but different lengths, with the vari being longer. So since you're going from vari to plain 3 speed, the shaft might be too long and you'll have to use spacers to take up some space along the longer shaft.

The length of the side plates are the same on a vari-speed 100/200 FDT tractors and the RBT tractors.

The side plates for the shuttle/, vari-speed, and 3-speed are all very similar on the RBT tractors ( the BGB and transaxle are all the same bolt patterns). Only the hydro side plates are significantly different.