Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TimJr

Allis Chalmers golf cart

TimJr

OK, this might be stretch, but it is an unusual Allis Chalmers sighting. I was flipping the TV channels and came across the Dean Martin movie The Silencers, from 1966. I caught it just in time as he was hopping into an Allis Chalmers golf cart for a get-away. The AC emblem was in plain sight, and it was still Allis orange! Too cool! The rest of the scenery was pretty nice too..... The movie is a spoof of the James Bond movies. Deano was pretty cool in flick. I don't know how or where to find a screen shot of the AC carts - maybe someone out there has this movie?

farmtoybuilder

We have an AC caddy cart partner model gas powered one. They made a few different versions of them and s few Industrial carry all versions of them. Gas, LP or electric powered.