Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Seat Replacement Recommendations

leeave96

I priced out a replacement seat for my Dad's Prestige - $249 - OUCH!!!!

I haven't had the backbone to price one for my Agco-Allis 918H...

What kind of seats do you recommend for these Simplicity tractors and where to buy them.

Thanks!

Bill

i bought a 3012 the other week and it came with that same seat it looks good and sets good its plain but functional heres a pic of it.

IMG_3135.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG.342f168df13fc02bbf2dc7a07fca359f.JPG

The last time I bought a seat, I found one at TSC that I liked and got it. I prefer a high-back on all my tractors. I just look for one I like, and if the price is right I buy it. Internet is usually the best place to find one. Most times the bolt holes will need to be redrilled, and sometimes some short spacers are needed. Once in a while you will get lucky and find one that directly fits a Simplicity. Or you could go to a dealer and pay a ridiculously high price for one.

That seat shown has been around for a while. They have updated it a little. Last time I had to buy one it was at Fleet farm for $49. Prices have gone up since then. The Simplicity seat is way too high.

I have a spare seat. I'll try to get a photo loaded up before the end of the day. It is lightly used, no cracks or fading. It would look factory for a late model tractor.It looks like this one. Yours for $25.00 plus shipping.There are four vibration isolators included, they are currently attached to the bottom of the seat.http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200585394_200585394

13649596152180.jpg

13649596152180.jpg.e9d58102e2118c253206e9d5087985e7.jpg

I went to my local Case/Massey dealer and matched up my old seat from my 7117 with a new case seat, bolted right on with no holes to drill, $50.

TSC, Orscheln, and Rural King have seats similar to Yukon's in the $45 - $50. I think it's on sale at Rural King for $40 now. I have bought these. They will require some additional work to mount on a Sovereign.