Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Revitalizer Blades

RayS

DSCF2628.JPG

I got my blades in the mail from JohnMBerst. These are an exact copy of the originals that are NLA. They fit the 7/8" hex great as well. If interested in a set contact him. Not sure what his future plans are with these. Thanks John..

DSCF2628.JPG.360cefba5ffda8953d0c35f6d4984e8d.JPG

Not sure I know what I'm getting into, but let me know. Glad to help.

Thanks for the good words Ray! I'll try to stand tall. (waiting for BLT to chime in now....LOL)

They look great John! I hope to never need any, but know who to call if I do ;)

Nice job there Coach.

May I recommend writing an article and putting it on the "Tech Tips and Articles page?"

I received a set from John as well. The revitalizer I have isn't ready for new blades but it is nice to know I have a quality set of replacements on the shelf when ready.

Well done John!

quote:Originally posted by JohnMBerst

Not sure I know what I'm getting into, but let me know. Glad to help.Thanks for the good words Ray! I'll try to stand tall. (waiting for BLT to chime in now....LOL)

id="quote">
id="quote">You're doing pretty well on your own.;)Oh how's the electric spout rotator?:D

Mounted, and finishing the wiring on the chute turner. Have a lead on an older rounded end one I want to try for next year. (not the square discharge end) Many projects, and have to work on getting the valves adjusted in on the 12.5 twin first so able to cut grass.

Glad the blades look to work, as now have three sets out. :)

I have a nice set as well... they look nice!!!!!very professional reproduction!!

IMG_3227.JPG

IMG_3226.JPG

I don't know how the old blades even got so worn!! holy moly

IMG_3225.JPG

ive got a silly question (which im sure i can figure out...but)which direction does the shaft rotate? Should the points be facingforward or backward when they are touching the ground?

IMG_3227.JPG.ceb14aed80be533ddf6eabb5072150b6.JPG

IMG_3226.JPG.dfc8b0cdd1705a189011de12d13c3823.JPG

IMG_3225.JPG.e8273fb57f565aa8fcc0d45701ecbd59.JPG

I volunteer to be part of the R&D department. So send me a free set for field trials. And I won't even charge for my testing time and feedback, 'cause that's the kinda stand-up guy I am. :D

So I should have asked for a Revitalizer to ensure my R&D was / is correct. Guess I need to see if E-Z rakes, tillers, sweepers, and the like need parts. Sure know my yard would be great for R&D....:I:I